pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
This is an industrial & heavy duty ORP and pH controller with a new re-engineered body structure. A reliable and accurate testing instrument with an accuracy of ±0.1%+2 digits. Equipped with RELAY CONTACT with 0~14pH measuring range, and with highly accurate results.
This reliable and precise measuring instrument is equipped with replaceable BNC terminal plugs and PH electrodes for easy attachment and removal from the device. It allows you to monitor pH as well as controlling pH levels using just one unit. The large and informative display is capable of displaying the status of the current conditions in the aquarium and setting values.
CO2 system control devices regulate the amount of CO2 and helps your fish to RELIEVE STRESS stress and your plants to grow, flourish, and have vibrant colors. Adding CO2 means tracking its concentration €” too low an addition rate or excessive water movement can result in insufficient CO2 levels, whereas too much CO2 can stress or even kill fish. A pH measurement and control system is the best way to know and control CO2 and pH levels. Simply attach solenoid valves or dosing pumps to the plug sockets supplied to dose CO2 as required.
This controller can be used in aquaculture, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, schools and many other applications.
• With OPTIONAL HI/LO ACTION
• Best for heavyduty or Industrial use
• Bigger and re-engineered body structure
• Fast response and easy to calibrate
• REPLACEABLE pH Electrode so you won’t have to buy a whole unit when one of the electrodes is not working
• Comes with pH4.003 + pH6.864 calibration (buffer) solutions
• Durable and built to last
• With a big digital display, it accurately measures & is easy to use
• Heavy duty, Compact & Lightweight for mobility and extremely easy-to-use
• Accurate testing results guaranteed.
• APPROVED BY STRICT QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS which ensures reliability, durability, long and trouble-free life
• Uses Protection Dead Band feature
• It gives you an option to mount it on the wall or hung on the solution’s container while using or installing the unit
• Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
• Resolution: 0.01PH
• Accuracy: ±0.1%+2 digits
• Input Resistance: 1012Ω
• Set Range: 3.50~10.50pH
• Calibration: Double Points
• 4 LED display
• Power Supply: in Label
• Operation Temp. : 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
• Ambient Humidity : 90 or less than 90 % R. H.
• Power Requirement : AC110V ±10% 60Hz / AC220V ±10% 50Hz
• Power Consumption: 2 watts
• Relay Contact : 5A for AC 110V and 220V
• Dimensions: 160mm x 102mm x 40mm
• Weight: 772g
• 1 x Digital pH Controller
• pH4.003 + pH6.864 calibration (buffer) solutions
• 1 x Detachable pH electrode
• 1 x Operation Manual
• 1 x Mini screw driver
• 1 x Controller Holder for hanging the device