Air pressure and flow rates play a critical role in many major industrial and laboratory applications, including HVAC systems, Meteorological and weather conditions monitoring, Fluid flow measurements, and compressor systems operations.
Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our handheld, high-quality, precision digital Manometers are best for measuring ventilation, air conditioning systems, gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems. Ensure safety, improve operations and reduce operational downtime.
Our digital Manometers offer several advantages over analog units.
• Low weight and portable for easy carrying.
• Feature easy to read displays
• Can Interface with programmable logic controller (PLC) or computer
• Does not use manometric fluids, many of which are toxic, such as mercury, which is often used.
• Not subject to fluid property issues that can often impact measurement accuracy.
• Deviation correction from standard conditions usually available via software programming.
This digital manometer is the perfect device to measure differential pressure. It has 11 selectable pressure units: bar, mbar, kPa, kgf/cm2, mmHg, cmH2O, Ozf/in2, psi, inHg, inH2O, ftH2O, suitable for industrial and household needs.
• Large LCD display with backlight
• 11 Pressure unit measurement: bar, mbar, kPa, kgf/cm2, mmHg, cmH2O, Ozf/in2, psi, inHg, inH2O, ftH2O
• Data HOLD function
• Max / Min / AVG values measurement
• With differential and record mode
• USB port allows connection with PC to read and export the data via USB cable
• Reset and data adjustment
• Manual / Automatic power-off function
• Overload indication
• Reset and calibration function
• Factory pre-calibrated
• Measuring range: ±10kPa
• Accuracy: ±0.3%FSO (25℃)
• Repeatability: ±0.2% (Maximum +/-0.5 FSO)
• Linearity/hysteresis: ±0.29 FSO
• Response: Typical 0.5s
• Up overload indication: Err1
• Down overload indication: Err2
• Operating temperature: 0~50℃
• Storage temperature: -10~60℃
• Please see specific range, resolution and maximum pressure in the Photos
• 1 x Pressure Manometer
• 1 x USB Wire
• 1 x CD Software
• 2 x Translucent Silica Gel Hose
• 2 x Transparent PVC Hose
• Operation Manual