This pen R/C meter for SMD is designed to accurately measure small chip components. Measures diode & polar capacitance and capable for relative measurement. It has a large LCD display with 3999 max reading.
Surface mount devices are usually tiny and without wire leads, making it much more difficult to test and identify Surface Mounted Device (SMD) than conventional components. Using this multimeter is an easy way to sort and evaluate loose components and perform on-board measurements and debugging.
The precise non-magnetic steel tips are able to hold and contact reliably even smallest SMD components and devices already mounted on a board. The probe can also be used to test conventional components with too short wire leads to insert into the test terminals.
• Quickly measure high Resistance, Capacitance and Diode Test
• Relative Measurement
• High precision Resistance and Capacitance probe
• Precise tips for small size devices
• With sampling rate of 3 times per second
• Over range and Low battery indication
• Auto Power off function
• Low battery indication
• Large LCD display with Maximum reading up to 3999
• Ideal tool for Surface Mount Devices (SMD)
• Ergonomic design with one-hand operation
• 1 x RC Pen-Type Multimeter
• Quick Start Guide