This device is a compact but powerful Visual Fault Locator and can be used to locate sharp bends & breaks in jacked or bare fiber. It can also be used to identify the connectors in patch panels and identify fibers during splicing operations.
• Locating the fault of fiber breakage, winding and so on.
• End-to-end fiber recognition.
• Pulsed and CW operation
• 2.5mm universal connector, no need for an adaptor.
• Rugged and weatherproof design
• Wavelenth (nm): 650±10nm
• Operation Mode: Pulsed (2Hz) and CW
• Fiber Type: SM/MM
• Connector: 2.5mm Universal
• Output power: 5mW / 10mW / 20mW
• Working temp: -20 ~ +60 ℃ （no dew)
• Storage Temp: -40 ~ +85 ℃
1 x Visual Fault Locator
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Case