pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
This 2 in 1 Combo pH & TDS mini tester helps you monitor and measure the pH level and the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution. It is convenient to use with its big LCD display, and the pH and TDS electrode are separated, making the measurement more accurate.
Since pH value varies with temperature, this pH monitor is equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), so temperature change does not affect pH level measurement. pH value will be automatically adjusted in temperature between 0 ~ 50 °C.
Both pH and TDS are important parameters to keep track of the pollution level in water. Thus this meter is a very useful tool for environmental monitoring, laboratories, hydroponics, aquariums, swimming pools, spas and food processing etc
• Replaceable BNC pH sensor probe with a protective cap
• Separate pH and TDS electrode
• Mini tester with large and clear LCD display
• With backlight function
• Built with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
• 2 points manual calibration [pH4.01 and pH6.86 (included in the set) or pH9.18 (not included in the set)]
• With CE RoHS Marking, passed & complies with all the necessary health and safety standards set by the European Directives making this meter an environment-friendly tool for your water quality testing.
• pH: 0.00~14.00pH
• TDS: 0.00~19.99ppt
• pH: 0.01pH
• TDS: 0.01ppt
• pH: ±0.1pH
• TDS: ±2%FS
• Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C
• Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
• Calibration: 2 point manual calibration by a mini screwdriver
• Dimension: 75 x 55 x 28mm
• Weight: 60g
• 1 x Digital pH / TDS Meter
• 1 x BNC pH Probe with Protective Cap
• 2 x Calibration Powder (pH 4.01 and pH6.86)
• 1 x Mini screwdriver / trimmer
• 1 x Clip
• English Instruction Manual
• Standard Factory Package