This EMF/ELF Tri-Axis Gauss Meter is a scientific instument for measuring electromagnetic fields (EMF) with extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 ~ 2000 Hz. The reading in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT) are switchable anytime with just one press of a button.
It has a Hold function and also capable to display the maximum reading (Max). It has a very sensitive sensors and wide measurement of 2000mG / 200µT with ±(3.0% + 30 digits) accuracy at 50/60Hz.
All parts are of professional quality and Made in Taiwan, it accurately measure EMF pollution in your environment. It has given an approval from European Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking). You can be sure of its high quality, safety and accuracy.
• Measure electromagnetic fields (EMF) of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30~2000Hz
• Measure electromagnetic field radiation intensity produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth
• Magnetic field unit is Tesla (T), Gauss (G), milli-Gauss (mG) or micro-Tesla (µT). (1 T=10,000 G, 1µT=10 mG, 1 G=1,000 mG)
• Uses three internal orthogonal sensors to test a wide range of ELF magnetic fields, independent of measurement angle
• Designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure magnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home
• appliances and industrial devices
• Cost-effective hand-held instrument that was designed and calibrated to measure magnetic field radiation at different band widthsfrom 30Hz to 2000Hz
• Display micro Tesla (µT) or milli Gauss (mG) units
• Data hold (HOLD), maximum hold (MAX) and minimum hold (MIN) functions
• Auto range or Manual range select mode
• 500 data sets data logging capacity with memory size
• Real Time and Calendar function
• Low battery indication
• Over load display (“OL”)
• Auto power off function
• Display: 4 digits Triple LCD Display maximum reading 9999
• Range: 20/200/2000 mG , 2/20/200 µT
• Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 µT
• Frequency response: 30 Hz ~ 2000Hz
• Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
• Accuracy: 20mG ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz or 3.0µT ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz
• Overload: LCD display “OL”
• Sample rate: 2.5 times per second
• Battery Life: approx. 100 hours
• Operating Temperature: 5~40°C (41~104°F)
• Operating Humidity: < 80% R.H.
• Storage Temperature: -10~60°C (14~140°F)
• Storage Humidity: < 70% R.H.
• Dimension (Meter) L x W x Thickness: 182 x 78 x 30mm
• Meter: 184g (without battery)
• Whole Set: 447g
• 1 x EMF Tri-Axial EML/ELF Meter
• 1 x 9V battery
• 1 x Carrying bag
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• Standard Factory Package