An essential for tool measuring rotational speed of a rotating object and to inspect the defect on its surface without the need to adhere any mark to reflect the light, and thereby without the need to halt the object from its rotation.
Capable of providing a single or multiple images for capturing stillness of the vibrating object, rapidly rolling object or an object in periodic motion, and can also be used to observe movement tracks.
It uses a xenon lamp which has a very bright illumination and allows room light operation at long distances, and emits an adjustable flash rate.
• Provides an image of single stillness, two stillness or multiple stillness for the vibration object, rapidly rolling object or a periodic motion object, and can also observe the movement tracks
• Can measure the rotational speed of a rotating object and to inspect the defect on its surface without the need to stop the machine and to adhere any mark to reflect the light and without the need to contact the object
• Offers wide measuring range of 50 to 12,000 FPM with high resolution
• Can be externally triggered, or it can trigger external equipment
• Equipped with Flash timer that helps in conservation of the flash tube
• Allows an external triggering device to synchronize with the equipment automatically
• Features instant results that are clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read LCD screen and exact reading with no guessing or errors
• Measurement Range: 50~12,000 FPM
• Display: 5 digits, 10mm (0.4″) LCD
• Parameters Measured: Flashes per Minute (FPM)
• Resolution: 0.1 FPM (50~999.9 FPM) , 1 FPM (over 1000 FPM)
• Accuracy: ±(0.05%n + 1d)
• Sampling Time: 0.3 second
• Flash Adjust: Coarse adjustment, fine adjustment, ×2 and ÷2 for fast check
• High & Low Range: Manual Conversion (Flashing light is much brighter at low range than at high range)
• Flash tube type: Xenon lamp
• Flash tube life 100 Million
• 1 x Digital Handheld Stroboscope
• 1 x Spectroscope with power cable
• 1 x Operating Manual