Brightness or light intensity plays an essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photography and providing correct light intensity for each environment. Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment, whether you’re checking common areas for safe lighting levels or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done.
This meter is an accurate, cost-effective and sure-fire way to determine light levels meet specified criteria. The economical version of our lux meter can measure Lux levels in 3 testing ranges. It features DATA HOLD function, AUTO ZERO adjustment and uses a long-life silicon diode and spectral response filter fully corrected for the angular incidence of light to ensure stability.
Our hand-held light meter reads the intensity of light falling on the subject and measurements taken from the subject position. They measure accurately and consistently and are not affected by variances in reflectance of the subject or scene. Because of this, the meter gives an accurate exposure for the majority of situations and subjects. Data can be recorded and used to maintain the brightness of any environment.
• Fast and accurate readings from 0-50,000 Lux
• 3 selectable measurement ranges
• High accuracy in measuring
• Separate light sensor for taking measurements in optimum positions
• Data-hold function
• Auto zero adjustment
• Built-in Low battery indication
• Has CE marking and conforms with essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives. Be assured that it meets the safety and security standards with confidence.
• With LSI circuit use for high reliability and durability
• Low in power consumption for more operating hours
• With long life silicon photodiode inside
• Easy to read, clear & big 4 digits LCD display € “in all light conditions
• Powered by a 9v battery (included with no extra cost)
• Lightweight & portable
Usage & Applications
• Obtain precise measurements in multiple light measurement ranges. Our compact and rugged light meters are designed for use in workplaces, labs, schools, environmental studies, optics, and real estate inspections to ensure that you and your staff work in the best lit conditions possible.
• Very useful to architecture professionals, light designers or cinematographers
• Useful for indoor and outdoor gardeners in ensuring proper light levels for plant growth.
• Measure luminance in any environment or professional such as illumination control, weather observation and metallurgy building, industry inspection, and agriculture research.
• Monitor building and security light levels with confidence.
• Valid for any application in which measuring or recording illumination is required.
• Range: 0~2,000 / 2,000~19,990 / 20,000~50,000 Lux
• Resolution: 1 / 10 / 100 Lux
• Accuracy (23±5ºC) : ±(5%+2d)
• Display: 18mm (0.7″) LCD
• Test Ranges: 0 to 50,000 Lux
• Data hold
• Auto Zero Adjustment
• Over-input: indication of “l”
• Sampling time: 0.4 seconds
• Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
• Humidity: 0 to 80% RH
• Dimension: 118 x 70 x 29mm (4.6 x 2.7 x 1.1″)
• Weight: 200g ( including battery)
• Power Supply: one 9V battery ( consumption current approx 2mA )
• 1 x Digital LUX Meter
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Light sensor
• 1 x FREE 9V Battery
• Standard factory Package