Brightness or light intensity plays an essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photography and providing correct light intensity for each environment. Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Whether you’re checking common areas for safe lighting levels or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done.
This digital light meter can measure up to 30,000 lux. It is used for checking the level of luminance, the measure of the amount of light falling on a given surface. It can be used in light intensity measurement, engineering, quality control or illness prevention treatment in various environments such as hospitals, factories, schools, offices, transportation routes, home etc.
Its featured advantages are double parameter measurement – Lux (lm/m2) & foot candle (lm/ft2), over range indicator, big 6-digit LCD screen, measuring range of 0~30000 Lux & 0~2788.0 ftc, accuracy of ±(4% +50 digits) to reference, 2sec sample rate, auto power-off with disable feature, data hold, Maximum and Minimum reading functions, and backlight.
• Wide light measurements range
• Accurately displays light level in terms of Fc and Lux
• Resolution of 0.1ftc or 1Lux with ±(3% +30 digits) accuracy
• Over range indication and backlight features
• Auto Power off with disable feature
• With Data Hold and Min & Max readings function
• Compact and rugged design with large display
• Complete with carrying case, cover, wrist strap and operations manual
• 100% Brand New
• Has CE marking and conforms with essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives. Be assured that it meets safety and security standards with confidence.
• Double Parameter Measurement: Lux(lm/m2); foot candle (lm/ft2)
• Range : 0 ~ 30000 Lux
• 0 ~ 2788.0 ftc
• Resolution : 1 Lux (0 ~ 30000 Lux);
• 0.1 ftc (0 ~ 2788.0 ftc)
• Accuracy : ±(4% +50 digits) to reference
• Sample Rate : 2 time /sec
• Auto Power Off (about 20min idle)
• Operating Environment : 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°C), 0~80%RH
• Storage Environment : -20°C~60°C (-4°F~140°C), 0~80%RH
• Special function : Auto power off with disable feature; Data hold; MAX MIN; Back light
• Dimension : 121 x 60 x 30mm (L x W x H)
• Weight : about 180g
• 1 x Digital Light Intensity Meter
• 1 x Operations Manual