pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
This pH / ORP Controller allows you to monitor and control pH and ORP levels in one unit. The controller provides a suitable way for you to keep an eye on the different water parameters in your tank.
This can be used in aquaculture, beverage, fish hatcheries, water ponds, whirlpool, spa, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, swimming pool, plating industry, quality control, water conditioning, and schools.
• Instantly displays pH value and redox value (ORP) all at the same time on its LCD screen
• Equipped with 2 probes (pH and redox), and 2 power sockets.
• Simultaneously control other pH & ORP related devices to regulate the pH and redox values in liquids
• Accurately, easily and systematically monitors and controls pH and ORP values as well as the other pH and ORP related control devices all in one single unit
• Features fast response and easy to calibrate replaceable pH & ORP Electrodes. No need to buy and replace the whole unit
• Approved by strict quality and safety standards, ensures reliability, stability, long and trouble-free life and can be transported easily
• Uses the Protection Dead Band feature
• Gives you an option to mount it on the wall
• Display: LED, DUAL display reading
• Conformity: CE and RoHS
• Measuring range
• PH: 0.00 ~ 14.00pH
• ORP: -1999 ~ 1999mV
• PH: ±0.1%+0.02PH
• ORP: ±5mV
• PH: 0.01pH
• ORP: 1mV
• Set Range
• PH: 3.50 ~ 10.50pH
• ORP: -500 ~ 500mV
• Relay Contact: 5A for AC 110V or 220V
• Operation Temperature : 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
• Ambient Humidity : 90 or less than 90 % R. H.
• Power Consumption : 2 Watts
• Dimensions: 160 x 102 x 40mm
1 x Dual Aquarium Controller for pH & ORP
1 x 4.003 + 1 x 6.864 + 1 x 9.182 calibration (buffer) solution
1 x Detachable 300cm pH electrode
1 x Detachable 300cm ORP electrode
2 x Rubber cable holder with suction cap
1 x Metal wall hanger
1 x Mini screwdriver
1 x English Operation Manual