This ergonomic instrument is ideal for testing communication lines, integrated wiring, line weak systems installation, maintenance and engineering. They are widely used in telephone systems, computer networks and other metal wire lines and other fields.
• Check and find the needed cables among so many cables in one time.
• Continuity test — wiremap for Lan cables.
• Diagnose a breakage, open, short, cross.
• Visible indication: pin-to-pin cable map for individual cable (not by pairs).
• Transmitter with RJ11 connector and pair of alligator clips.
• Low Voltage alarm function.
• Earphone permits use in noisy environments.
• LED light assists use in dark corners.
• Max working current:
• Emitter: ≤ 10 mA
• Receiver: ≤ 30 mA
• Signal output electric status: 8Vp-p
• Signal transmission format: Multi-frequency impulse
• Distance of signal transmission: ≥3 km
• Power supply: DC, 2 x 9V battery (not Included)
• Battery life: 50 hours continuously
• Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 50°C
• Operating Temperature: -20~ 50°C
1 x Emitter
1 x Receiver
1 x RJ45 Network Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Toolkit Bag
1 x Instruction Manual