This is a measuring instrument for measuring the light permeability of all transparent and semitransparent materials such as glass, plexiglass, plastic, foil etc.
This Window Tint Meter measures the total amount of Visual Light Transmission (henceforth referred to as VLT) through a window and any coatings (tint film) on that window after it has been treated with aftermarket window film. With the optional RS-232 interface, the results of the measurement can be transferred to your PC or notebook. It also has an an auto-calibration function for optimum results of measurement.
Just slide down over a partially rolled down window, and in seconds readings are displayed instantly on the LCD. And because it has its own internal light source, the meter will work day or night.
Measure the light permeability of a car or vehicle side and rear windows as well as different glass products like windows and doors. This device can also recognise whether the applied tint film at the back window or at the side windows is sufficient. In addition, you’ll know if the film used abides by the rules and regulations of the road in your locality.
• Measures both Transparent & semi-transparent materials
• Autocalibration for optimum results
• Optional RS-232C for connecting to PC/Laptop
• Accurate & reliable reading results
• Easy calibration with just a press of a button
• Easy to use and durable
• Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
• Accuracy: ±0.1%
• Display: 10mm LCD
• Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
• Interface: RS232C (optional, not included in set)
• Sample Thickness: Less than 10mm/0.4inch
• Sample Size: 50 x 50mm Minimum
• Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 Seconds
• Effects from Stray Light: Not Affected by Stray Light
• Lamp Life: 10 Years
• Operating conditions: 0-50°C, <90%RH
• Size: 126 x 65 x 27mm (5.0 x 2.6 x 1.1inch)
• Weight (main unit): 129g
• 1 x Windows Tint Meter
• 1 x Operation Manual
• Optional RS232 Software CD & Cable