This Window Tint Meter is a handheld device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window. It measures the total amount of Visual Light Transmission (VLT) through a window and any coating (tint film) on that window. This is designed to measure the total VLT of a window after it has been treated with aftermarket window film.
The device slides over a partially rolled down window, does its calculations, and in seconds displays the readings on the LCD.
Additional features include a continuous measuring mode and its own internal light source so that the meter will work day or night.
It is applicable in measuring the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with a parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, etc). It can can also be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample (water, drinks etc).
• Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution
• Accurate & reliable reading results
• One key calibration, easy to use.
• Solid structure, small volume, lightweight, exquisite, easy to carry
• Continuous measuring mode
• Can connect with a computer with the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set).
• Designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards
• Display: 10mm LCD
• Resolution: 0.1
• Accuracy: ‰¤ 2%
• Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
• Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
• Interface: RS-232C (optional, not included in the set)
• Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm/0.4inch
• Operating conditions: 0~50°C, <90%RH
• Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
• Effects from Stray Light: Not Affected by Stray Light
• Light Source: LED
• Measuring Mode: Continuous
• Lamp Life: 10 Years
• Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
• Main Unit: 126 x 65 x 27mm
• Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38mm
• 1 x Digital Windows Tint Meter with sensor
• 1 x Operation Manual
• 1 x Calibration Plate
• Optional RS232 Software CD & Cable