Coating thickness gauge for precise and non-corrosive measurement of the thickness of non-magnetic coatings (such as paint and film) on metal substrates.
The perfect tool for use in the manufacturing industry metal machinery industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection especially in automotive trading.
• Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
• Conforms to international standards and passed the standards of ISO2178
• Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditons
• Widely used to measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome, etc. ) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle, etc. ) often used to measure the thickness of plating layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper, etc.
• Uses the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement and fast measuring time
• Performs Automatic Calibration when no substrate or metal substrates are near the sensor probe
• Allows re-calibration using the included iron subrate block or an uncoated standard
• With wide measuring range of 1000µm/0-40mil and high resolution
• Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
• Durable, long-lasting components with strong but light weight ABS-plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing had been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand.
• Use it anywhere — Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Paint Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions, Body Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used even in harsh field conditions.
• Operating Principle: Magnetic Induction (F)
• Measuring Range:0~1000µm / 0~40mil
• 0.1µm (0~99.9µm)
• 1µm (over 100µm)
• Accuracy: ±1~3%n or ±2.5µm (whichever is greater)
• Min. measuring area: 6mm
• Min. sample thickness: 0.3mm
• Metric/ imperial: convertible
• Automatic Calibration (when no other metal substrate near the probe sensor upon switching on)
• Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD.
• Operating conditions:
• Temperature 0~50°C (or 32~122 in °F)
• Humidity <80%
• Dimensions (main unit): 67 x 168 x 31mm
• Main Unit: 155g (battery excluded)
• Whole Packaging: 690g (battery excluded)
• 1 x Digital Coating Thickness Gauge
• 1 x F type Probe with 1M cable
• 1 x Iron Substrate Block
• 4 x Calibration Foil
• 1 x Plastic Pouch
• 1 x Carrying case
• Instruction manual