pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
A 3 in 1 Water Quality Tester designed to measure pH / TDS / Temperature in one unit simultaneously. All pH readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC). Ideal for environment monitoring, laboratories, hydroponics, aquariums, pool, spa, food processing and other water testing procedure.
This is a combo meter specially designed that separates two electrodes in one pen-type tester. The accuracy of both pH & TDS measurement is enhanced by this design. Moreover, the pH electrode is detachable and replaceable. After using for a long period of time, it’s no longer necessary to replace the whole tester just because the electrode is contaminated.
- • Pen type 3 in 1 pH / TDS / Temp meter
- • Simple calibration process
- • 2 point pH calibration
- • Separated pH & TDS electrodes design enhances the accuracy
- • Detachable & Replaceable ph electrode
- • Automatic Temperature Compensation
- • Complete kit set comes with two pH and TDS calibration solution
- • Measuring Range:
- • pH: 0.00~14.00pH
- • TDS: 0~1999mg/L(ppm)
- • Temperature: 0~55°C
- • Resolution:
- • pH: 0.01pH
- • TDS: 1mg/L(ppm)
- • Temperature: 0.1°C
- • Accuracy:
- • pH: ±0.1pH
- • TDS: ±2%F.S.
- • Temperature: ±0.1°C
- • ATC: 0~50°C
- • Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- • Dimensions: 170 x 40 x 23mm
- • Weight: 100g
- • 1 x 3 in 1 Water Quality Tester
- • 1 x Removeable pH electrode (installed)
- • 2 x pH Calibration Buffer Solution (pH 4.003 / pH 6.864)
- • 1 x TDS Calibration Buffer Solution (TDS 1382)
- • 1 x Screwdriver
- • English instruction manual
- • Standard Factory Package