pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
A pen style pH meter that measures pH level with great accuracy. High quality & lightweight with reliable performance. Compact design with a pocket clip, no hassle of carrying it anywhere.
• 0.0-14.0 pH measurement range with ±0.1pH high accuracy
• Lightweight pocket-size kit set, easy to carry & store.
• Simple & easy operation – Simply turn it on, remove the protective cap and immerse the electrode into the solution to be measured.
• Instant, quick display of results
• A perfect tool for testing the acidity or alkalinity of liquids, ideal for all home and laboratory pH testing applications including aquariums, hydroponics, swimming pools, etc.
• Measuring pH range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
• Resolution: 0.1 pH
• Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
• Operating Temperature : 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F)
• With Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) within the range of 0-50°C (32-122°F)
• Item size: approx. 150 (L) x 29 (W) x 20 (thickness) mm
• Item weight: approx. 53g
• Pre-calibrated at factory
• Supplied with a screwdriver
• 1 x pH meter
• 1 x Mini-screwdriver
• 3 x pH Calibration powder (4.01pH, 6.86pH, 9.18pH)
• 1 x English Manual
• Protective Carrying Case