Air pressure and flow rates play a critical role in many major industrial and laboratory applications, including HVAC systems, Meteorological and weather conditions monitoring, Fluid flow measurements, and compressor systems operations.
Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our handheld, high-quality, precision digital Manometers are best for measuring ventilation, air conditioning systems, gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems. Ensure safety, improve operations and reduce operational downtime.
Our digital Manometers offer several advantages over analog units.
• Low weight and portable for easy carrying.
• Feature easy to read displays
• Can Interface with programmable logic controller (PLC) or computer
• Does not use manometric fluids, many of which are toxic, such as mercury, which is often used.
• Not subject to fluid property issues that can often impact measurement accuracy.
• Deviation correction from standard conditions usually available via software programming.
Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
Has additional features like data hold and auto power off disabled. Careful use of this meter will provide years of reliable service.
• HVAC/R refrigeration air-conditioning industry used to measure the pressure difference
• Medical facilities
• Measure negative pressure setting to ensure indoor air pests will not pollute the air in the outside world
• Measure the positive pressure
• Computer peripheral equipment pneumatic control
• 11 Selectable units of Measurement: kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O
• Differential pressure measurement
• Max / minimum / Average reading record function
• Large LCD backlit dual display
• Zeroing, offset and data compensation
• Data Hold and Error code Functions
• Over/ Under range indicator
• User can re-calibrate the meter at anytime
• Accuracy: ±0.3% FSO (at 25°C)
• Repeatability: ±0.2% (Max+0.5%FSO)
• Linearity/Hysteresis: ±0.29% FSO
• Response Time: 0.5 Seconds
• Over Range Display Indicator: Hi
• Under Range Display Indicator: Lo
• Operating Conditions: 0 ~ 50°C(32 ~ 122°F)
• Storage Conditions: -10 ~ 60°C (14 ~ 140°F)
• Size: 165 x 80 x 45mm
• Weight: 220g
• 1 x Digital Manometer
• 2 x Plastic Hose
• 1 x Carry Pouch
• Operating Manual