pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
This 5 in 1 water quality tester is an ideal tool for many different types of water analysis, all in one handy instrument. It has the following parameters.
• pH – measure the Acidity and Basicity of a solution.
• EC – measure the Electrical Conductivity of water that is used to help indicate water purity.
• TDS – indicate the Total Dissolved Solids in a solution that is also an aid in many water analysis procedure.
• Salinity – measure of the concentration of dissolved salts in water.
• Temperature – knowing the temperature in water is an essential key factor in water analysis. Temperature influences the rate of chemical and biological reactions.
• 5 in 1 water quality tester
• With backlight function
• Replaceable electrode
• Factory pre-calibrated
• HOLD function
• IP67 waterproof level
• Selectable temperature unit (°C/°F)
• Measurement range:
• pH: 0.01~14.0pH; 0.01pH resolution; ±0.05pH accuracy
• EC: 0~10000µS/cm, 10.01~19.99mS/cm, 20.1~400mS/cm (convert range automatically); 1µS/cm, 0.1mS/cm resolution; ±2% F.S. accuracy
• TDS: 0~10000ppm, 10.1~200.0ppt (convert range automatically); 1ppm or 0.1ppt resolution; ±2% F.S. accuracy
• Salinity: 0.01~25.0%, 0~10000ppm, 10.1~200.0ppt; 0.01%, 1ppm, 0.1ppt resolution; 0.01~5.0% (±0.1%), 5.10~25.0% (±1%), others (±2%F.S.) accuracy
• Temperature: 0.1~60°C (32~140°F); 0.1°C/°F resolution; ±0.5°C accuracy
• Calibration (Automatic Calibration)
• EC: 3 points calibration ( optional solution 1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 111.8mS/cm)
• pH: 3 points calibration and recognize standard solution automatically (6.86pH, 4.0pH, 9.18pH)
• ATC: 0~60°C
• Waterproof Level: IP67
• Operating Environment: 0~60°C (32~140°F); 100%RH
• TDS Factor: 0.4~1.0
• Automatic Shut-off: 5min with no operation
• Screen Size: approx. 33 x 24mm
• Meter Size: approx. 183 x 37 x 37mm (7.2 x 1.5 x 1.5in)
• Weight: approx. 90gms (3.2oz)
• 1 x Multifunction Tester
• 3 x pH Buffer Powder
• English Instruction Manual
• Standard factory packaging