pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
Measure pH levels from 0~14 and has the following advance features and have more value for your money!
• 100% Waterproof and Dust Proof
• Automatic Calibration (pH4.01, pH7.00 & pH10.01) just a single push of a button
• pH & Temperature display with switchable °C & °F
• Built in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to ensure 100% accuracy
• Large display screen
• Free 3 pH powder (pH4.01, pH7.00 & pH10.01)
With built-in ATC, even the slightest change in temperature is accounted for to ensure 100% accuracy of reading results. The meter adjust or adopts the current temperature of the environment without shifting or restarting the meter. It also has data hold and a auto power-off that can be enabled & disabled.
• IP67 waterproof & dustproof housing (totally protected against dust and water even on immersion up to 1m)
• Automatic Calibration with just a push of a button
• Easy 3 points Calibration (pH 4.00, 7.00,10.00)
• Comes with the Standard pH powder pH4.01, pH7.00 & pH10.01 USA standards
• Can measure alkaline solution
• Display Temperature & pH simultaneously.
• Easy to switch between °C and °F
• Data Hold & ATC
• Auto Power-off that can be disabled
• Pen size, easy to fit in a pocket
• High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed.
• Wide range of application: Pools, Aquariums, Labs, Aquaculture, Car washes, Water testing and Wastewater treatment
• IP Grade: IP67
• Measuring Range: 0~14pH
• Accuracy : ±0.2pH
• Resolution : 0.1pH
• Calibration Point: 4, 7, 10
• Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
• Temperature Resolution : 0.5°C/°F
• Temperature compensation: 0~50°C
• Operating Condition
• Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
• Humidity: 0~80%RH
• Auto Power Off (Sleep Mode) with disable feature (idle for 20min)
• Self Calibration
• Display: 4 digit display
• 100% Waterproof & Dustproof (IP67)
• Dimension : 150 x 36 x 25mm (L x W x T)
• 1 x Waterproof pH meter
• 3 x pH powder : pH4.01, pH7.00 & pH10.01
• English Operation Manual