This Multimeter is a compact 3 1/2 digit auto range digital clamp meter for measuring DC and AC voltage, AC current, Resistance, Diode and Continuity. It is easy to operate and is an ideal instrument tool for the hobbyist or electrical professional.
This Multifunction meter asserts that the item meets all the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE Marking).
• 3 1/2 digit LCD, with a max. reading of 1999
• Auto Range Clamp Meter
• IEC-61010 CATIII, Overload Protection
• Data Hold Function
• Zeroing Function
• Handheld design
• Display : 3 1/2 digits LCD, with max.reading of 1999
• Overrange Overload : “OL” shown on the display
• Negative Polarity Indication : “-” shown on the display automatically
• Sampling Rate : approximate 3 times per sec.
• Error Caused by Improper Position : 1% of reading
- (note : The conductor should be placed in the center of the jaws to avoid this error.)
• Jaw Opening Capability : 25mm
• Operating Environment : 0°C~40°C, <75% RH
• Storage Environment : -20°C~50°C, <85% RH
• Size : 190mm x 76mm x 36mm
• Weight : about 160g (including button cells)
• 1 x Digital Clamp Meter
• 2 x Test Leads
• 1 x Soft pouch
• 1 x English Manual
• Standard Packaging Box