This Pocket Type Thermo-Anemometer measures both windchill and air velocity with the added function of temperature. It provides 8 measurement parameters: 3 imperial units °F, FTM, mph; 3 metric units °C,m/sec, KMH; and knots (KNT) & Beaufort force (BF). It features a simultaneous display of air velocity & temperature or windchill & temperature.
It also has the following advantages over other weather meters: windspeed units are selectable, water-resistant & shockproof, windspeed: moving 2-second average with 2-second gust detect, single button push data hold feature, sealed precision thermistor temperature sensor and all push-button operations.
The compact & pocket-knife design and precision measurement only enhance its convenience and mobility. It has CE certification EN 50081-1/1992 & EN 50082-1/1997 that certifies its compliance with the essential health standards and safety requirements set out by the European Council Directive 89/336/EEC; thus your safety while using the device is assured.
This Pocket Thermo-Anemometer is like having multiple meters for one’s price and is incredibly simple to operate. This professional meter, with proper care, will provide years of safe, reliable service.
• Simultaneous display of air velocity and temperature or temperature and windchill
• Temp. & Windchill average updates of every second
• Windspeed: Moving 2-second average with 2-second gust detect
• Measurement units: Knots, MPH, KPH, ft/min, m/sec, Beaufort force, wind chill, and temperature (°C & °F)
• Integral vane with selectable averaging function of 5, 10, or 13-second intervals feature
• Data hold with auto power off• Switchable °C and °F• Selectable wind speed units• Water-resistant and shockproof• Tripod mount
• Detented at 180° for fully opened & 90° for tripod mounting
• Replaceable impeller (33 x 16mm (Dia. x T))
• Measure precision readings with no airflow to the same temperature as the surrounding air
• CE Certification: EN 50081-1/1992 : EN55022EN 50082-1/1997 : EN55024
• (EN 61000-4-/-3/-8, ENV 50204)
• Complies with the essential protection requirements of Europen Council Directive 89/336/EEC
• Approved by strict quality and safety standards
• Undoubtedly durable and very reliable
• Min/Max Windspeed : 0.5 ~ 44.7 MPH 60 ~ 3937 FT/M
• Temperature Sensor: Sealed precision thermistor
• Dual LCD with multifunction indicators
• Sensor: Sapphire bearing, non-corrosive vane for air velocity and precision thermistor for temperature
• Max. Display: Push button highest reading recall
• Data hold: Freeze most recent display
• Sample time: 1 reading per second
• Operating temperature: 5 to 122°F (-15 to 50°C)
• Operating humidity < 80% RH
• Auto power off : Approx. 20 min • Dimension : 235 x 45 x 25 mm for 180° full opened • 140 x 45 x 25 mm folded
• 1 x Pocket Thermo-Anemometer
• 1 x Safety wrist lanyard
• 1 x User’s Manual