Brightness or light intensity plays an essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photography and providing correct light intensity for each environment. Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Whether you’re checking common areas for safe lighting levels or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done.
This Portable Digital Lux Meter with PC Interface can measure up to 200,000 lux. It is used for checking the level of luminance, the measure of the amount of light falling on a given surface. It can be used in light intensity measurement, engineering, quality control or illness prevention treatment in various environments such as hospitals, factories, schools, offices, transportation routes, home etc.
• Auto Ranging
• Large Display with backlight
• 21000 Reading Internal Memory (Data record function)
• Data logging Function
• Lux and Fc switchable
• Data hold function
• High Accuracy
• Min/Max/Avg function
• PC Interface
• Detachable sensor
• Time and date display
• Low power consumption
• Auto OFF function (disable during recording)
• Hi/Low Alarm setting
• Adjustable Over / Under alert thresshold via computer interface
• Bar graph display
• Tripod Mount thread (Tripod not included)
• CE Certified & RoHS Compliant
Usage & Applications
• Obtain precise measurements in multiple light measurement ranges. Our compact and rugged light meters are designed for use in workplaces, labs, schools, environmental studies, optics, and real estate inspections to ensure that you and your staff work in the best lit conditions possible.
• Very useful to architecture professionals, light designers or cinematographers
• Useful for indoor and outdoor gardeners in ensuring proper light levels for plant growth.
• Measure luminance in any environment or professional such as illumination control, weather observation and metallurgy building, industry inspection, and agriculture research.
• Monitor building and security light levels with confidence.
• Valid for any application in which measuring or recording illumination is required.
• Measure Range: 0 ~ 200,000 Lux ( 0.1 ~ 18,581 Fc) switchable
• Accuracy: ±4%(0~10,000 Lux); ±10% ±5% rdg (above 10,000 Lux)
• Resolution: 1 Lux/0.1Fc
• Sampling Time: 0.5 Second
• Analogy Bar Graph: 0~2000 (x 10 or x 100)
• AC signal output: 4Vrms / full barograph, output impedance is approx. 600 ohm
• DC signal output: 33mV/dB
• Record Interval: 1~60 sec / 1~60 min / 1~24 hrs
• Windows Compatibilty: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (• Do not run in Mac OS)
• Operating Environment
• Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
• Humidity:10 ~ 90%RH
• Storage Environment
• Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C(14 to 140 °F)
• Humidity:10 ~ 75%RH
• Item Weight: 290 gms
• Product Dimensions: 24 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm (with 1 meter extended detachable sensor)
• 1 x Digital Lux Meter
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x AC/DC Cable
• 1 x CD Software