Brightness or light intensity plays an essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photography and providing correct light intensity for each environment. Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Whether you’re checking common areas for safe lighting levels or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done.
Our hand-held light meter reads the intensity of light falling on the subject and measurements taken from the subject position and can measure up to 200,000 lux. They measure accurately and consistently and are not affected by variances in reflectance of the subject or scene. Because of this, the meter gives an accurate exposure for the majority of situations and subjects.
- Auto ranging
- Large Display with backlight
- Lux and Fc switchable
- Data hold function
- Min/Max/Avg function
- Detachable sensor
- Time and date display
- Bar graph display
- Low power indicator
- Auto OFF function
- Hi/Low Alarm setting
- Tripod Mount thread (Tripod not included)
- With USB cable for power supply
- CE Certified & RoHS Compliant
Usage & Applications
- Obtain precise measurements in multiple light measurement ranges. Our compact and rugged light meters are designed for use in workplaces, labs, schools, environmental studies, optics, and real estate inspections to ensure that you and your staff work in the best lit conditions possible.
- Very useful to architecture professionals, light designers or cinematographers
- Useful for indoor and outdoor gardeners in ensuring proper light levels for plant growth.
- Measure luminance in any environment or professional such as illumination control, weather observation and metallurgy building, industry inspection, and agriculture research.
- Monitor building and security light levels with confidence.
- Valid for any application in which measuring or recording illumination is required.
- Standard Applied: CIE standard & CNS 5119-1988
- Measure Range: 0 ~ 200,000 Lux ( 0.1 ~ 18,581 Fc) switchable
- Accuracy: ±4%(0~10,000 Lux); ±10% (above 10000 Lux)
- Resolution: 1 Lux/0.1Fc
- Sampling Time: 0.5 Second
- Analogy Bar Graph: 0~2000 (x 10 or x 100)
- AC signal output: 4Vrms / full barograph, output impedance is approx. 600 ohm
- DC signal output: 33mV/dB
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C(32 ~ 122 °F)
- Humidity:10 ~ 90%RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C(14 ~ 140 °F)
- Humidity:10 ~ 75%RH
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm (with 1 meter extended detachable sensor)
- 1 x Digital Lux Meter
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 1 x User Manual