Brightness or light intensity plays an essential factor in determining the proper exposure for photography and providing correct light intensity for each environment. Don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Whether you’re checking common areas for safe lighting levels or testing designs for compliance, our light meters get the job done.
This digital lux meter can measure up to 200,000 lux. It is used for checking the level of luminance, the measure of the amount of light falling on a given surface. It can be used in light intensity measurement, engineering, quality control or illness prevention treatment in various environments such as hospitals, factories, schools, offices, transportation routes, home etc.
Our hand-held light meter reads the intensity of light falling on the subject and measurements taken from the subject position. They measure accurately and consistently and are not affected by variances in reflectance of the subject or scene. Because of this, the meter gives an accurate exposure for the majority of situations and subjects.
• Measurement Range: 0 – 200,000 LUX / 0-18500 FC
• Two Unit Selection Functions: LUX and FC
• Maximum and minimum measurements
• White Backlight Function
• Automatically powers off after 5 minutes of inactivity
Usage & Applications
• Obtain precise measurements in multiple light measurement ranges. Our compact and rugged light meters are designed for use in workplaces, labs, schools, environmental studies, optics, and real estate inspections to ensure that you and your staff work in the best lit conditions possible.
• Very useful to architecture professionals, light designers or cinematographers
• Useful for indoor and outdoor gardeners in ensuring proper light levels for plant growth.
• Measure luminance in any environment or professional such as illumination control, weather observation and metallurgy building, industry inspection, and agriculture research.
• Monitor building and security light levels with confidence.
• Valid for any application in which measuring or recording illumination is required.
• Measure Range: 0 to 200,000 Lux (0 to 18500 Fc)
• Accuracy: +/-3%rdg(0-10000 Lux); +/-4%rdg (above 10000 Lux)
• Digital Updates: 2 times
• Photometric Sensor: Silicon Diode
• Battery Life: 18 hours(continuous operation)
• Working Environment:
• Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~104°F)
• Humidity: 10 ~ 90%RH
• Storage Environment
• Temperature: -20 ~ 50°C (-4 ~ 122°F)
• Humidity: 10 ~ 90%RH
• Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery
• Item Weight: approx. 144 grams
• Product Dimensions: approx. 2 x 1.4 x 6.5 inches
• 1 x Digital Lux Meter
• 1 x English User Manual
• 1 x 9V Battery
• Blister Packaging