pH is a crucial variable reflecting the chemical conditions of a given solution. pH affects the availability of nutrients, microbial activity, biological functions, and the behaviour of chemicals. As a result, monitoring or controlling the pH of soil, water and food or beverage products, amongst many others, is essential for a wide variety of applications.
Test once and test accurately with our digital pH meters, and don’t risk your next job with inferior testing equipment. Our high-quality, precision, and affordable digital pH meters are best for ensuring accurate pH readings in any situation.
Measure and display both pH levels and temperature with a high resolution of 0.01pH. Features patented IP67 design, 100% waterproof & dustproof and a large display screen with a replaceable electrode.
Auto 3-point calibration system (pH4, pH7, pH10) which can also be adjusted manually to suit the exact buffer (USA to NIST to DIN buffers).
Has built-in ATC, you don’t have to worry about the effect of temperature change on pH level. pH value is automatically adjusted in temperature between 0~50°C (32~122°F).
• Tested according to European international guidelines and standards (CE Marking)
• Professional pH Meter with very high accuracy
• 100% totally protected against dust and water even on immersion up to 1m
• Replaceable pH electrode
• Automatic & Manual Calibration
• No tools or trimmers needed for calibration
• Measure and display Temperature & pH values simultaneously
• Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
• Selectable °C and °F
• Patented design
• Measures alkaline solution
• Data Hold function
• Auto power off with disable feature
• Easy to read to 45° angle for increased readability
• Portable design with pocket clip
• High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
Usage & Applications
Swimming Pools, Spa, Aquariums, Laboratories, Aquaculture, Hydroponics, Car Wash, Water Testing, Wastewater treatment and many more applications that require pH measurement
• Resolution : 0.01pH
• Operating temperature : 0~50°C(32~122°F)
• Storage temperature : 0~50°C
• Operating humidity : 0~80%RH
• Auto power off : 20 minutes idle (with disable feature)
• Input impedance : 10? (ohm)
• Display : 4 digit
• Size : 149 x 37 x 42mm
• 1 x pH Meter with Replaceable Electrode
• 3 x Buffer Powder Solutions : pH4.01, pH7, & pH10.01 (FREE)
• 1 x Carrying Pouch (FREE)
• 1 x Operation Manual