This coating thickness meter conquers the difficulties of non-destructive measuring of coating thickness on magnetic and non-magnetic bases that can be used on many applications even on applications requiring greater precision.
It is the most advanced and top-quality rugged meter that uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure the thickness of the magnetic coating on a nonmagnetic base as well as the nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic base. Lightweight and equipped with BUILT-INF & NF probes it carries out high-speed and accurate results on either single or continuous measuring mode and covering a wide range of 0-1250um or 0-50mil .
The F probe (Magnetic Induction) measures the thickness of non-magnetic coating layers on magnetic substrate. Examples of non-magnetic coating layer : aluminum,chrome, copper, enamel, rubber, lacquer, dye, powder,varnish & paint. Other coating layers are the following: galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper . Samples of magnetic substrate are the following: steel, iron, nickel, alloy and magnetic stainless steel.
While NF probe (Eddy Current) measures the thickness of non conductive coating layers on non-ferrous substrate. Examples of nonconductive coating layer :enamel, rubber, paint, varnish, plastic anodic-oxide layer. Samples of Nonferrous substrate are the following: aluminium, brass, zinc, tin and nonmagnetic stainless steel.
In addition we keep in mind that the safety of the user should always comes first and so we made sure that our products comply with all the health and safety required standards set by the European Directives as well as passing both ISO-2178 and ISO-2360, DIN, ASTM and BS set standards.
• With Built-in F & NF probe for a wireless operation
• Capable to measure magnetic & nonmagnetic materials in high resolution and wide measuring range of 0-1250um or 0-50mil
• Has CE marking, conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives
• Conforms and passed the standards of international standards including ASTM, DIN, BSandISO-2178 aswell as ISO-2360
• Light weight and provides Single-handed menu navigation
• With automatic substrate recognition
• Provides Single & Continuous measurement mode with Metric/English conversion
• With manual and automatic shut down
• Features instant results are clearly & legibly shown on an easy-to-read LCD screen and gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
• Suitable for the laboratory, Powder Coating Companies, Manufacturing Companies, Paint Suppliers, Manufacturing Companies, Steel and Aluminum Refinishing, Automobile Dealers, Auto Auctions, Body Shops, Auto Detailers and any company needing a highly accurate measurement of the dry coating thickness and can be used even in harsh field conditions
• Durable, long-lasting components with a strong &light weight ABS plastic housing assures maintenance-free
• Probes : Built-in F probe & NF probe
• Operating Principle : magnetic induction and eddy current(F & NF)
• Measuring Range : 0-1250um/0-50mil
• Resolution : 0.1um (0~99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
• Accuracy : ±1-3%n or ±2.5um or 0.1mil(which ever is greater)
• Measuring Area : 6mm
• Min.Sample Thickness : 0.3mm
• Modes : Single & Continuous
• Metric/Imperial : convertible
• Manual or Auto power off
• Operating Conditions: 0~50°C(32°F-104°F) Temperature, <80% Humidity
• Dimensions : 126mm x 65mm x 27mm
• weight : 81g
• 1 x Coating Thickness Meter
• 4 x Calibration foils
• User’s Manual
• Protective Carrying Case with Shock absorbent contoured rubber inside