The new Coating Thickness Meter for automotive and paint applications requiring greater precision. A top quality meter that uses magnetic induction and eddy current principle to measure thickness of magnetic and non-magnetic surface and detect the thickness of a nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous).
Equipped with NF (NFe) probe used in procedure turbulence current test and F (Fe) that uses magnet inductive. It carries out high-speed and accurate results covering a range of 0~1000um or 0~40mil.
It’s usage of Microcomputer LSI circuit advanced microprocessor technology and crystal time base guarantees that measurement has the highest level of accuracy with fast measuring & response time.
• The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials such as paint, plastic porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc. on magnetic materials such as iron, nickel and etc. It is often used to measure the thickness of a galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile and paper etc.
• The NF probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings,powder applied to aluminum, brass and non-magnetic stainless steel etc.
• Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time.
• Wide measuring range and high resolution.
• Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing errors.
• Shaped to fit comfortably for right or left-handed usage.
• Measuring range:0~1000um/0~40mil
• Operating Principle: magnetic induction & eddy current (F & NF)
• Resolution:*0.1 um(0-99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
• Accuracy: ±1-3%n or 2.5 um (Whichever is the greater)
• With Metric/Imperial readings, mils and microns
• Automatic or Manual shut down (power off)
• Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
• Operating conditions: 0-50°C Temperature, <80%RH Humidity
• 1 x Coating Thickness Gauge
• 1 x F Probe
• 1 x NF Probe
• Calibration Foils
• Iron Substrate
• Aluminum Substrate
• User Manual