Portable coating thickness gauge for instant, precise and non-corrosive measurement of the thickness of non-magnetic coatings (such as paint and film) on metal substrates.
The perfect tool for use in the manufacturing industry metal machinery industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection especially in automotive trading.
It comes with two modes: CAR and USER Mode.
Car Mode can be used without calibration, which can measure the coating thickness of 3 substrate materials- Iron, Aluminium and Zinc. Car Mode is also suitable for measuring the coating thickness of cars. User Mode requires calibration before use, which can measure the coating thickness of substrate material, which conducted calibration.
It has three different modes of measurement: Single, continuous and difference measurement modes with metric/imperial conversion, its lightweight and has a compact design.
• Able to measure the thickness of surface coatings on metal substrates
• 2 modes – CAR Mode & USER Mode. CAR mode can be used WITHOUT calibration to measure the coating thickness of cars and three substrate materials- iron, aluminium and zinc.
• Three measurement methods – Single measurement, continuous measurement and differential measurement; and three calibration functions- Zero-point calibration, 2-point calibration and basic calibration available.
• Interchangeable Metric and imperial display unit of measurement
• Displays measurement information on its Digital LCD screen
• Measurement range: 0~1.80mm/0-~71.0 mil
• Car Mode Resolution: 0.05mm/ 2 mil
• User Mode Resolution: 0.01mm/1 mil
• Measurement error: ±0.1mm
• Minimum diameter of substrate: 50mm
• Minimum thickness of substrate: 0.5mm
• Operating temperature range: 18~30°C
• Operating humidity range: 10~80%RH
• Item Weight: 70.8 grams
• Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1 inches
• Shipping Weight: 141 grams
• Shipping Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.9 x 2.7 inches
• 1 x Coating Thickness Gauge
• 6 x Calibration Films
• User manual